Making Money Online: Build Your List

Making Money Online is a job or a business and just like any offline business, it needs investment.  Most offline business needs money to start, it needs effort, it needs time.


When I started this making money online business, I knew I had to invest money, time and effort. The good thing is that the money you need to invest is not as much as the money you need to invest in an offline business. Most businessmen know the staggering amount needed to make an offline business take off the ground.


For an online business, you need to invest in a domain name, a webhosting account, an autoresponder, and some softwares to help make your life easier.


Armed with my domain name, webhosting account, and an autoresponder, I  created my own website which I learned from being a member of Chris Farrell Membership site. What my site needed would be the all-important traffic in order to build my list.


Let me tell you that since I hold 3 jobs which left me 5 hours of sleep every night... that meant I hardly had enough time to build my list but to my relief, I found a list-building software called 5iphon Hardcore.


It's FREE to join but if you really need to build your list sooner, you can get the 5iphon Supreme for a minimal payment. Both FREE and paid membership have their own benefits for you.... so check this out.... enter your email on the space provided above and Join 5iphon Hardcore and join me in making money online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment